This page (and any documents referred to in it) contains the terms which apply to your use of our website www.podiatrystation.com, whether you are a visitor or a registered user.
You should read these terms carefully before you start to use the site. By using the site, you accept these terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
Who We Are
www.podiatrystation.com is a website operated by Hospitality Services London Ltd (“we” or “us”). Please note the following details about us:
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06684879 and have our registered office at 10 Station Road, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7AB.
Our main trading address is 10 Station Road, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7AB.
Our VAT number is 942853013.
We are a limited company.
Using Our Site
We allow you to access to our site on a temporary basis only, and reserve the right to change or remove the service we provide via our site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may require users to register with our site in order to access some parts of it, or the whole site, at our discretion.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to enable you to have access to our site, including (but not limited to) a suitable and stable internet connection. You are also responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Acceptable Use Policy
When using our site, you must comply in full with the requirements set out below.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You must not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in order to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
You also agree not to:
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including (without limitation) chat rooms and bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, whether it is moderated and if so, what form of moderation is used (for example whether it is human or technical).
Please note that the use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Since moderation is not foolproof, we advise parents who allow their children to use an interactive service to educate their children about their safety online, and make them aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we usually provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should you have any queries or concerns.
These content standards apply to any and all material that you contribute to our site, and to any associated interactive services.
Please note that you are required to comply with the spirit as well as the letter of the following standards, which apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any defamatory material;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or age;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or your relationship with any person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- give the false impression that they emanate from us.
Breach of acceptable use policy
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When we determine that a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material it contains. Those materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world, and we reserve all our rights in this respect.
You may download extracts and print off one copy only of any page(s) from our site for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may also draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
However, you must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any related text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged in any printouts, copies or downloads.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us or our licensors.
Reliance On Website Content
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the commentary and other materials posted on our site, these are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not accept any liability arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any registered user, visitor to our site, or by any third party.
Changes To Website
We aim to review and update our site regularly, however we cannot guarantee that the material on our site will not be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the content of our site at any time and we are entitled to suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely, without notice.
We do not give any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the material displayed on our site.
To the extent that the law allows us to do so, we (and other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us) expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We do not exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Information About You And Your Visits To Our Site
Contracts Entered Into Through Our Site
Contracts for the supply of goods and/or services and/or information formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms of business.
Uploading Material To Our Site
If you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy above. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties for any purpose any material you upload to our site. Such uploaded material will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We do not accept any liability to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted on our site by you or by any other user. We reserve the right without notice to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
You must not:
- misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack, or by any other means.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately and without notice.
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site, or due to your downloading any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking To Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not however establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy above, and you must own the website from which you are linking.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than as set out above, please contact us with your request at email@example.com.
Links From Our Site
Where our site contains links to third party sites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. You acknowledge that we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
If you have any queries or concerns about any of the material on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.