Mrs Krishma Gupta
Chiropodist & Specialist Podiatrist in London
Registered with The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC): Registration Number CH31433
Member of The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists: Membership Number 28988
- Set in a clean & comfortable environment.
- Offering a personal service.
- Always contactable during normal office hours with a quick response time to emails or voicemails.
- Infection control taken very seriously. Therefore, all treatments are carried out with sterilised single use tools only. This means that we will never use instruments for your treatment that we have used on another patient. Every patient gets a new set of instruments each time they visit the clinic to ensure no cross contamination can occur.
- All ages and nervous patients welcome (from children to the elderly).
- Conveniently located in the heart of Edgware (seconds away from The Broadwalk Shopping Centre and Edgware Tube/Bus Station).
- Walk-in clinic every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday (or by appointment).
- Same day emergency available.
- No GP referral required.
- Home visits available.
- Care Homes & healthcare professional referrals welcome.
- Graduated in 2009 from Glasgow Caledonian University with a 1st Class BSc Honours Podiatry.
- Since graduating I have actively practised without a break.
- Over 8 Years of NHS and Private Practice Experience.
- Registered provider with recognised insurance providers; Bupa, Aviva, Simply Health, WPA & Cigna.
- Friendly & Professional.
- Approachable by all age groups.
- Qualified & Experienced.
- Up-to-date with current practises through conferences, courses and seminars.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)